this year 2022
• More exhibitions of Camille’s work:
– IRCOM (Regional Institute of Communication at Ponts de Cé): exhibition during the solidarity congress on the theme “training in peace practices” on the 18th of February,
– “Ville de La Flèche” : screening of the film and “Pure colère” exhibition, from 7th of May until the 25th of May,
– “Ville de Ménitré” : in connection with an association in Burkina which will celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2022: exhibition, film, conference… from 20th of May until the 15th of June,
– Tanger (Morocco): exhibition at the “Galerie Delacroix” by Leila Alaoui and Camille “A fragile poetry” thanks to the French institute and the Leila Alaoui foundation next May,
• A giant portrait of Camille by the artist AL1: exhibited in Angers (Montplaisir district on building facades) with 5 other “remarkable women from Anjou” – for one year.
• This year again, the “Camille Lepage” prize will take place at “Visa pour l’Image” in Perpignan and in partnership with the SAIF,
• Institution Saint Benoit in Angers (college and high school of Camille): wish to give the name of Camille to the future amphitheater with an exhibition at the next start of the school year,
• “BarrObjectif”: Ana Maria Arevalo Gosen exhibition in September , winner of the 2021 Camille Lepage prize – “Visa pour l’image” in Perpignan,
• Pursuit of exchanges/exhibitions with colleges and high schools : occasional requests during the year,
• Street projects in the name of Camille: Angers, Saintes Gemmes sur Loire, Seiches sur le Loir, Ecouflant.